OnePlus 3 has become another success story which will haunt many phone makers. Launching one sales-rocket after another, Chinese manufacturer OnePlus has given another boost to its sales by launching four amazing OnePlus 3 offers when you buy the phone at Amazon India.
This 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory beast with Fingerprint sensor and DashCharge technology, is selling like hot pancakes at price of Rs. 27,999. It seems that due to its Never Settle hardware specs it has acquired whole industry’s focus. However, is it worth it? People are saying that it is! They are madly in love with their phones.
As per OnePlus, they are providing more offers to celebrate the insanely positive sales with feedback and buyers hope of getting more with their phone. So, what are these lucrative offers? And what Terms and Conditions they hold? Number 1 and 2 are surely most tempting of all OnePlus 3 offers.
OnePlus 3 Offers
1. Accidental Damage Protection (Insurance)
12 months of accidental damage protection with OnePlus Care by Servify.
As a result of 12 months ADP covered by Servify, you don’t need to worry about any accidents and damages. This has to be activated within 10 Days of purchase and is valid for phones purchased from 14 June 2016 to 14 Jun 2017. You will need to download Servify app and register from app in 10 days to claim your free insurance. Steps to activate free insurance are given at Servify blog.
2. Saavn Pro
First of all, who doesn’t love music? Over that, who doesn’t love Ads free experience with high quality? And Most of all all this for 1 year with addition to movie streaming? Yes! You do, as we do!
You will get 12 months of Saavn Pro. An Unlimited, and ad-free music streaming and downloads. This will also give you access to exclusive Saavn originals. This offer is also valid for same sales period as Servify.
To activate this, download Saavn App on your OnePlus 3 and open it. A unique page (only for this mobile) will appear. Avail the offer from there. If you missed it, then you can still hit on Get Pro and then login or sign-up. This offer can also be activated on current 7-day trial account. Just write email to support.
3. Idea SIM and Double Data
This is one of our least liked offer from current OnePlus 3 offers. Because, it seems to be a 2G offer and not 3G. Idea new and old customers will get double data benefits for next 12 Months. All you need to do is buy a Idea Prepaid SIM card and get it activated as per regular norms and process. Current users, can recharge with following recharges to get the offer activated.
Recharge: Rs 252 | Double data benefit: 1GB + 1GB = 2GB | Validity 28 Days
Recharge: Rs 453 | Double data benefit: 2GB + 2GB = 4GB | Validity 28 Days
Recharge: Rs 656 | Double data benefit: 3GB + 3GB = 6GB | Validity 28 Days
This offer is also Valid for current and new Postpaid users. For other circles, and Postpaid queries check this Terms page.
Since, Idea seems to be providing only 2G data and not 3G in this offer, this is kind of sad! Who uses 2G now?
4. INR 500 in Kindle Credits
You will also get Rs. 500 in Kindle credits. All you have to do is open the Kindle App on your new OnePlus 3 and your account will be credited. You can use this to buy books on Kindle. Trust me, if you look into Kindle Monthly Deals you can get many books in Rs. 500 as most of the bestsellers are just 10-20 rupees. So, 500 rupees is kind of good money. However, you can’t buy Kindle Unlimited with this subscription. That would have been Super Sweet! You can read here about Kindle Terms.
All Terms and Conditions are here
- 16MP primary camera (f/2.0 Aperture, 1.12 µm Pixels) with high speed Autofocus (PDAF), Electronic (EIS) and Optical (OIS) stabilization.
- 8MP front facing camera
- Corning’s Gorilla Glass 4
- 13.97 cm (5.5-inch) Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution at 401 PPI
- Ceramic-coated fingerprint Scanner (Response rate <0.2 seconds)
- OxygenOS based on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- 2.2GHz + 1.6GHz Kryo Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad core processor, 14nm FinFET technology, Adreno 530 GPU
- Huge 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory (UFS 2.0 Flash Storage)
- Dual nano-SIM, Dual-standby (4G+4G) with NFC enabled and reversible USB type-C connector
- 3,000 mAh battery (non-removable) powered by state-of-the-art Dash Charge technology (Charge your phone over 60% in just 30 minutes with DashCharge)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Finally, in short! These OnePlus 3 offers are surely to tempt anybody. Hell! we are considering one right now!
Really nice offers on oneplus3. I want to buy.